A Letter to Our Valued Customers
Dear Vibrant Customer and ME’scope User,
Recently, Brüel & Kjær sent out a marketing email encouraging you to “Trade-in your old ME’scopeVES software for the New PULSE Reflex Structural Dynamics Suite”. You may have received that email and are wondering, “Is ME’scope or Vibrant Technology going away?”, or if you purchased ME’scope through B&K, “Is my software still going to be supported?” Let me assure you that both Vibrant Technology and our ME’scope Visual Engineering Series are alive and well, and we will continue to provide you with the most innovative solutions and responsive technical support in the industry!
The reason for B&K’s email is because Vibrant has recently cancelled our Reseller contract with them as of the end of this year. Why have we done this? Because after many years of a successful business partnership, where B&K sold ME’scope together with their acquisition hardware, they have chosen a different direction, and have become a competitor of Vibrant instead of a partner.
So where does this leave you? If you purchased ME’scope through B&K, you can now communicate directly with Vibrant for renewal of your Software Maintenance & Support (SMS) at the industry’s absolute lowest annual cost. Or if you prefer, we can connect you with a qualified ME’scope Reseller near you. Even if you are still using B&K hardware, we will continue to support you.
If you did not purchase ME’scope through B&K, absolutely nothing changes other than the addition of exciting new products available to all our current and potential customers! ME’scope will continue to be the most innovative, graphically-advanced, and cost effective ODS and Modal Analysis software solution on the market.
- Enjoy 3D & Photo-Realistic modeling and interactive shape animation, as well as acquisition interfaces for more than 30 different DAQ front ends.
- Import Wavefront (.obj), AutoCAD (.dxf), AutoDesk 3D Studio (.3ds), STL Format (.stl), and the newly added SketchUp (.skp) 3D models with ease for ODS and Mode Shape animation, as well as industry-standard Ansys, ASCII, FEMAP, and Nastran FEA models for Model Validation & Updating.
- Utilize 4 different World-Class curve fitting methods for modal parameter estimation, including our exclusive automated Quick Fit method for obtaining fast, accurate results.
- Solve real-world problems with our robust and time tested Structural Dynamics Modification, MIMO Modeling & Simulation, and FEA Model Updating options.
- Utilize our new macro-programming option for automating all of your repetitive testing and post-processing requirements.
- Create detailed reports using exports to Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as video recordings of your ODS and Mode Shape animations.
- Take advantage of our free video tutorials, monthly webinars, 3D Model Store and model building service, unrivaled customer support, and much, much more!
Vibrant is a software company that has been developing and improving our software for the past 23 years, and we have no plans for changing our direction! We will continue to offer our ME’scope and MechaniCom software products in partnership with the many multi-channel acquisition hardware manufacturers who recognize the value added contribution of our ODS and Modal testing software, and our vibration and acoustics continuous monitoring software.
Please be assured that Vibrant Technology will continue to support you as a valued customer! Our business goal is, and has always been, to provide you with the best, most cost effective tools to do your job more efficiently. If you have any questions about our future plans for ME’scope and MechaniCom, or our commitment to you as our customer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO and President
Vibrant Technology, Inc.
Import SketchUp Models into ME’scopeVES!
Vibrant Technology is proud to announce the newly added ability to import SketchUp models into ME’scopeVES! Browse millions of models for free download on the SketchUp site, or utilize SketchUp to create new 3D models of your own!
Be sure to update your ME’scopeVES software (must be current on SMS) and take advantage of the SketchUp Importer today!
VIBRANT TECHNOLOGY, INC. AT A GLANCE
Founded in 1991, Vibrant Technology is a leader in developing tools for post processing vibration and acoustic test data. Vibrant Technology software is used by structural testing and machinery maintenance professionals in a wide variety of industries including:
- Chemical Plants
- Construction Equipment
- dB / SPL Management
- Engineering Services
- Paper Mills
- Petrochemical Production
- Plant Machinery Management
- Power Generation
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Sporting Goods Manufacturing
- Steel Mills
- Structural Monitoring
- Telecom Data Centers